Excel Hash is a project created by Oz at Excel On Fire At YouTube and sponsored by Microsoft.
Goal of Excel Solution: Calculate the Max Consecutive Wins for Best City, then lookup the correct 3-D Model icon for the city with the most wins and have the solution dynamically update when new data arrives.
Excel Start File: https://ift.tt/2Nh9yqY
Data Source File: https://ift.tt/2PvqhnY
Excel Finished File: https://ift.tt/2NfGjEX
Playlist with competitor videos at:
6 Excel YouTubers:
Bill from MrExcel: https://www.youtube.com/user/bjele123
Leila Gharani: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJtUOos_MwJa_Ewii-R3cJA
Mynda Treacy from My Online Training Hub: https://www.youtube.com/user/MyOnlineTrainingHub
Oz from Excel on Fire: https://www.youtube.com/user/WalrusCandy
Excel Campus: https://www.youtube.com/user/ExcelCampus
Topics in Video:
1. (00:01) Introduction and preview of finished Excel Solution
2. (02:30) Power Query to Import Data
3. (03:43) What does FREQUENCY Function do?
4. (06:04) Array Formula with MAX & FREQUENCY to calculate Max Consecutive Occurrences
5. (10:07) Lookup Formula to Lookup 3D Model
6. (11:11) What is a 3D Model?
7. (14:33) Form button and Macro to Update Data Source
8. (15:55) Refresh Data and see if Everything Updates
9. (16:09) Summary