Download Excel START File: https://ift.tt/2pB6fxA
Download Excel FINISHED File: https://ift.tt/2ynEf4C
Download Example of Large File Size using VLOOKUP: https://ift.tt/2pFVFp8
Download pdf Notes about Power Query: https://ift.tt/2ykLQ3J
This video introduces Excel Power Pivot and shows how to use the Relationship feature rather than VLOOKUP Function to reduce file size and allow user to pull fields for a PivotTable Report from Multiple Tables.
Comprehensive Microsoft Power Tools for Data Analysis Class, BI 348, taught by Mike Girvin, Excel MVP and Highline College Professor.
1. (00:15) Introduction
2. (01:43) Look at VLOOKUP solution
3. (02:49) Introduction to What Is Power Pivot? Discuss what a Data Model is.
4. (05:46) Relationship feature
5. (09:16) Create PivotTable Report
6. (11:45) First Look at Implicit Measures
7. (13:02) Enable the Power Pivot Ribbon Tab
8. (13:37) First Look at Power Pivot Window and Data Model
9. (20:30) Summary