It is #powerweek so we are going to review #powerbi desktop updates for September 2019.
Which ones are your favourites? Or least favourites? Let me know 🙂 #curbal #powerbi
This is the list of the features I review:
1. New default theme on power bi
2. New capabilities on JSON theme (a more indepth video coming soon.
3. Conditional formatting available for more visuals. Learn how to conditional format here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPN2LgVRla0
4. Unpin power bi default visuals
5. Custom field types available like in excel
6. Drilldown discoverability
7. Download column profiler data from power query
8. Performance improvements
9. Install power bi desktop on remote computers.
Here you can download all the pbix files: https://ift.tt/2yGx9Ih
SUBSCRIBE to learn more about Power and Excel BI!
– Join our DAX Fridays! Series: https://goo.gl/FtUWUX
– Power BI dashboards for beginners: https://goo.gl/9YzyDP
– Power BI Tips & Tricks: https://goo.gl/H6kUbP
– Power Bi and Google Analytics: https://goo.gl/ZNsY8l
POWER BI COURSES:
Want to learn Power BI? How about you take one of our courses? Here you can find the available courses:
Contact us: https://ift.tt/2qhiZvU
If you feel that any of the videos, downloads, blog posts that I have created have been useful to you and you want to help me keep on going, here you can do a small donation to support my work and keep the channel running:
What gear do I use to make my videos and run my business? Below you will find a list of most of my gear. The links on the store are affiliate links, meaning if you buy something from them, amazon will give a small commission and you will be supporting my channel indirectly. Thanks in advance!
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? You’ll find me here:
Linkedin ► https://goo.gl/3VW6Ky
Twitter ► @curbalen, @ruthpozuelo
Facebook ► https://goo.gl/bME2sB
#POWERWEEK #CURBAL #SUBSCRIBE