Download files for videos: https://ift.tt/2ZOT9ge
Class web site with individual file downloads: https://ift.tt/2XGUfwU
pdf notes for Video: https://ift.tt/2ZOT9Ng
In this video learn about how to create different types of DAX average formulas and then time them using DAX Studio.
1. (00:15) Introduction
2. (00:38) Open Power BI Desktop File and create Matrix
3. (02:37) Create First Two DAX Average Formulas
4. (06:20) Parallel Excel Worksheet example to understand the DAX averages and what happens if there is a Blank or empty cell.
5. (7:52) DAX Studio to time formulas.
6. (12:44) Look at four other DAX average formulas and timing results.
7. (14:36 ) Conclusion
Comprehensive Microsoft Power Tools for Data Analysis Class, BI 348, taught by Mike Girvin, Excel MVP and Highline College Professor.